Any mortgage application will include the following information.
If you would like to view a “Uniform Residential Loan Application”
online, click here.
I have provided this information to save you valuable time in preparing what you will need to complete your application forms.
- Name (name of spouse if making a joint application).
- Address, how long they have lived there, whether they rent or own and the amount of the current rent or mortgage payment.
- Landlord address or mortgage company name and account # for the past 2 years.
- Previous address if less than 2 years on the above.
- SS# (SS# of spouse if making a joint application).
- Date of birth (DOB of spouse if making a joint application).
- Phone number.
- Number of dependents and ages.
- Employment information and wages for at least a 2 year period. (Like information of spouse if making a joint application).
Other documents possibly needed for the final loan approval:
- W-2s for the past 2 years (same info for spouse if making a joint application).
- Past 2 months bank and investment account statements.
- For self employed borrower, we may need past 2 years tax returns including all schedules.
- For VA loans – Certificate of Eligibility and DD214.
We automatically pull Tri-Merge credit report and import discovered information into our database. Therefore, we don’t require any of that information from the buyer, unless a problem exists with the information found.
Pre-Approval Within 24 Hours!